This week’s most popular deals included a 4 star stay in Paphos from £120 per person
1. 7 Nights 5 Star All Inclusive Dominican Republic Holidays
Where: Dominican Republic
Price: £637 per person
Whats included: Various options to choose from
Book with: TravelSupermarket >
2. 7 Nights 5 Star Tenerife, Canaries Island Holiday
Where: Costa Adeje, Tenerife, Canary Islands
Price: £396 per person
Whats included: The Melia Jardines Del Teide in Tenerife is a fully renovated hotel, perfectly situated on the slope of a hill overlooking the Playa del Duque Beach and offering wonderful views over Costa Adeje. This hotel is made up of two buildings separated by a small square and provides elegant and spacious rooms and suites for both couples and families.
Book with: loveholidays >
3. 7 Nights 4 Star Paphos, Cyprus Self Catering Holiday
Where: Tremithousa, Paphos, Cyprus
Price: £120 per person
Whats included: Located in the picturesque village of Tremithousa in the wider Paphos area, the Club St George offers a range of modern accommodation with self-catering facilities. With two pools, two kids pools and a health suite, this complex is perfect for families, couples and friends seeking a relaxing poolside holiday.
Book with: OnTheBeach >
4. 7 Nights 4 Star All Inclusive Majorca, Balearic Islands All Inclusive Holiday
Where: Cala D Or, Majorca, Balearic Islands, Spain
Price: £273 per person
Whats included: The hotel Blue Sea Club Marthas is situated approx. 150 m from a sandy beach. The city Cala Dor Centre is approx. 2 km away. The nearest shopping facilities are located approx. 2,5 km from the hotel, a supermarket can be reached after around 100 m. It is only 100 m from the hotel to the nearest bars and restaurants.
Book with: Travel Soon >
5. 7 Nights 5 Star All Inclusive Dalaman, Turkey Holiday
Where: Icmeler, Dalaman, Turkey
Price: £251 per person
Whats included: LABRANDA Mares Marmaris was built by the enchanting coastline of the Aegean Sea. The hotel is constantly bathed by scented pine trees, a constant refreshing sea breeze and an unbeatable amount of sunshine. These natural sensory experiences are best enjoyed from the 650 meter beach that stretches along the Marmaris Bay as well as from the jetties and sun terraces located in and around the beach.
Book with: Travel Soon >
Hurry, these popular deals go fast. To find out more information simply visit the supplier website. You can find all of our hand-picked holiday deals here.
Please note, we cannot guarantee the availability of these offers. Prices are subject to change and are accurate at the time this page was published.
Sign up and join hundreds of thousands who
already have saved on travel
Or Follow us on your favourite social media
- Weekly Deal Roundup: 24th January, 2020
- Getting from Alicante Airport to Torrevieja: What are your Best Options?
- Shopping in Milan – What You Need to Know
- Weekly Deal Roundup: 17th January, 2019
- Weekly Deal Roundup: 11th January, 2020
- Five of the Best Walking Holidays in Europe
- Weekly Deal Roundup: 4th January, 2020
- Weekly Deal Roundup: 27th December, 2019
- Why Taking a Road Trip is the Perfect Way to Explore the UK?
- Weekly Deal Roundup: 20th December, 2019