For all snorkeling lovers who dream to discover the stunning sea-life of Malta and Gozo, the islands offers several locations to cater to their needs. All they need is the appropriate diving equipment such as a mask, a snorkel, and...
Altea on Spain’s Costa Blanca’s is proud to be known as The Town of Artists. Since the early twentieth century the brightness and beauty of the Mediterranean town has attracted large numbers of painters, famous and otherwise, but in...
When a Man is Tired of London, He is Tired of Life – Quote from Samuel Johnson 18th Century Diarist Other cities may try to claim this enduring epithet but it is to London that it rightfully belongs. As an honorary...
Sign up and join hundreds of thousands who
already have saved on travel
Or Follow us on your favourite social media
- Six Places to Explore in New Zealand on a Family Holiday
- Provence is a State of Mind
- What’s so special about UK steam trains?
- Eight Reasons to do a UK Staycation This Year
- Claiming Compensation for Flight Delays: The Ultimate Guide
- 10 Ways to Make the Most Of Bad Weather While On Holiday
- Top Tips for Touring the Algarve
- How to Manage Your Energy While on Holiday
- The Top Spots in The UK For A Romantic Getaway
- Get Fit While You Travel