The Ultimate Flying with Children Guide
Going on holiday with your family can be a great bonding experience, full of happy, life-long memories. However, thinking about the flight ahead can be worrying. Travelling on a long-haul flight with a misbehaving or upset child can be extremely stressful. Sainsbury’s Bank have created a fun guide to help prepare the best you can for the flight ahead.
Making a plan before you fly can be a life-saver for those unfortunate moments we all dread:
- Booking a spacious seat on the plane with more leg-room can be ideal for when your child needs to stretch their legs
- You can never bring too many changes of clothes for your children – especially long-haul flights
- Bring at least one nappy for every hour your travelling; again, you can NEVER have too many
- Remember to pack a mix of all their favourite toys, as well as a few new ones as a surprise
- Talk your child through the whole process of being at the airport and on the plain, especially if it’s their first time
Check out the full guide to flying with children and don’t forget your passport!
Featured image source: traveldrinkdine.com