Top Crystal Clear Seas to Dip Your Toes In
Everyone loves taking a dip in the water on those hot summer days. We know it’s still winter, but you’re allowed to dream of exotic locations that are enjoying some of the hottest days of the year right now. And when you add those amazing temperatures to a beautifully clear turquoise water to dip you toes in… well, you’ve pretty much reached heaven. If you’re looking for some inspiration for your next sunny getaway or simply for your tropical daydreams, here is a list of the 10 places in the world that have some of the most spectacular crystal clear waters:
1. Maldives: No list of amazing beaches and clear waters is complete without mentioned the Maldive islands. Their white sand and turquoise waters make these tropical islands one of the best holiday spots in the world.
2. Cancun, Mexico: A popular beach holiday destination, it is no mystery that Cancun is home to some idyllic beaches. And its waters are equally beautiful: very often, even from aerial photography, the submerged rocks in the water are extremely visible.
3. Lipacan Island, Philippines: This small island in the Philippines boasts some of the world’s most crystal clear waters. Its pretty corals and lively marine life also makes it a perfect spot for snorkelling.
4. Cook Islands: These islands in the heart of the South Pacific are extremely popular for their white sandy beaches and fabulous sparkling blue lagoons.
5. Cocos Island: Just off the coast of Costa Rica, this beautiful uninhabited island has some of the world’s clearest waters. It is simply perfect for scuba diving.
6. Bonito, Brazil: It is not just beaches that boast the most pristine waters in the world. The river in this Brazilian municipality is unbelievably blue and clear. The number of fish and plant species that live in its waters make for a spectacular view.
7. Sardinia, Italy: The second largest island in the Mediterranean Sea, Sardinia’s coast is bathed by pristine blue waters that make it a dream come true. Its white-sand beaches are also home to some of the rarest species on earth.
8. Menorca, Spain: You don’t have to go very far to enjoy some of the world’s most beautiful waters. The bay of Macarella and Macarelleta in the southwest of Menorca is home to a calm pool of turquoise water that is warm enough to sunbathe even in winter!
9. Sabah, Malaysia: The Malaysian region of the Borneo boasts some of the most beautiful waters in the world. The little islands are fringed by white sandy beaches and crystalline water that is home to a number of corals, sea-turtles, jellyfish and more.
10. Lake Mashu, Japan: If you are not a big fan of sand or of the ocean, you can still enjoy beautifully clear waters. In Japan, Lake Mashu has one of the clearest waters in the world with a spectacular transparency at over 40 metres deep.
Image source: 1hdwallpapers.com
Visit simplyholidaydeals.co.uk to find holiday discounts and deals. It is completely free and there is no obligation to purchase. It is simple and easy to become a member. Get deals in your inbox, download our iPhone or Android app and get deals on your mobile, or follow us on your favorite social network. So, show your support and join the 60,000 plus others to date who have joined Simply Holiday Deals and let’s travel the world together…at discounted rates.