The Most Amazing Resort Swimming Pools in the World
Everyone loves to dip their toes or enjoy a relaxing swim at a pleasant pool. But sometimes pools at hotels and resorts can feel overly crowded, filled with loud children and tipsy adults. If you’re looking for the best of the best, check out our selection of the most stunning swimming pools around the world. Some are 1km long and others can be enjoyed from the privacy of your own luxury villa – so we’re you’ll find something to love in the suggestions below.
1. Golden Triangle Resort (Chiang Rai, Thailand): Exotic Thailand looks even better from the swimming pool of the Golden Triangle Resort. Exquisitely designed, it’s the perfect spot to enjoy a spectacular panoramic view of the surrounding mountains and forest.
2. Hanging Gardens Ubud Hotel (Bali, Indonesia): This magnificent infinity pool is the most picture perfect pool we’ve ever seen. Located in the middle of Bali’s stunning natural scenery, this swimming pool is probably the best place to spend your days during your stay.
3. Le Crans Hotel & Spa (Swiss Alps): A beautiful view of the snowy Swiss Alps can only get better when you are enjoying it from your very own outdoor heated swimming pool. Yes, it’s possible to feel warm in the icy Alps. And this is an experience you won’t want to miss.
4. San Alfonso del Mar Resort (Algarrobo, Chile): As the largest swimming pool in the world, this 1km long pool is also the deepest one reaching 35m in depth. Set right on the beachfront, you will be able to enjoy an excellent view of the ocean without ever feeling like the waters are too crowded.
5. Marina Bay Sands (Singapore): Singapore’s skyline gains a whole new charm when you’re looking at it from the rooftop infinity pool at Marina Bay Sands. At 57 stories high, you’ll feel like you’re on top of the world.
6. Katikies Hotel (Santorini, Greece): The unique location of this exquisite swimming pool in a white cave within a mountain makes it a popular destination in Santorini. The white-washed rock makes this seem like the most tropical pool in the world.
7. Palazzo Avino (Amalfi, Italy): Perched on a 1,000 foot high cliff overlooking Italy’s magnificent Amalfi coast, this heated pool is a luxury you won’t find elsewhere. Plus, with windows placed into the walls of the pool, you can enjoy this gorgeous view from underwater too.
8. Velassaru Hotel (Maldives): Your luxurious villa at the Velassaru Hotel comes with a private swimming pool that leads straight to the sea. Now you can enjoy the salty ocean water without getting sand in your toes!
9. Banyan Tree (Mahé, Seychelles): Infinity pools always seem to be located in the most beautiful spots around the world and the one at Banyan Tree resort in the Seychelles is no exception. Surrounded by tropical palm trees and set right on the beachfront, this is undoubtedly the best place to lazy around.
10. Four Seasons Safari Lodge (Serengeti, Tanzania): Located in the world-famous Serengeti ecosystem, this luxurious infinity pool is the best place to enjoy the great African wildlife in comfort. Located just in front of a water hole, this is the perfect spot to come see wild animals such as elephants and zebra enjoying a refreshing drink at the end of the day.
11. Joule Hotel (Dallas, USA): This luxurious downtown Dallas hotel has a unique pool to offer its guests. It’s an infinity pool located on the 10th floor of the building which juts out approximately 2.5 metres off the balcony. Its glass front wall will allow you to get a great view of the city both outside and inside the water.
12. Six Senses (Yao Noi, Thailand): Everyone loves an infinity pool, and especially if you can enjoy it all to yourself. That is exactly what happens at the Six Senses boutique resort. Each villa is equipped with a luxurious pool with stunning views.
Image source: twisites.com
Visit simplyholidaydeals.co.uk to find holiday discounts and deals. It is completely free and there is no obligation to purchase. It is simple and easy to become a member. Get deals in your inbox, download our iPhone or Android app and get deals on your mobile, or follow us on your favorite social network. So, show your support and join the 60,000 plus others to date who have joined Simply Holiday Deals and let’s travel the world together…at discounted rates.